Western Digital My Portable Ultra | Hard Drive | 500GB, 1TB, 2TB | Review | Price

WD My Portable Ultra Red

Western Digital (WD) Corporation was announced My Passport Ultra external portable hard drive. WD's updated its My Passport series with new Ultra model which is fastest, slimmest and light weight portable hard drive. This model uses USB 3.0 connectivity with high transfer rate and this drive keep you happy with more storage space at low cost.

WD My Portable Ultra Blue

WD My Passport Ultra is available in black, blue, red, and silver colors for sale, and it comes with some good features like WD SmartWare Pro backup software, for cloud storage it have Dropbox integration, hardware encryption and password protection.

WD My Portable Ultra Black

WD's My Passport Ultra have dimensions of 110 x 82 x 12.8 mm. Regarding the capacity, drives are available in 500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacities. My Passport Ultra can read and write at speed of 114MBps and 111MBps via USB 3.0, and in case of  USB 2.0 it can read and write at speed of 33MBps and 29MBps respectively.

WD My Portable Ultra Silver

WD My Passport Ultra models are cheapest in price than others, 500GB model is priced at $99.99, 1TB priced at $129.99 and price for 2TB model not revailed yet that comes out in Q3 2013.